Monday 29 October 2012

MW4 HBK - Reactor Online

78 days ago I started it and today marked the day the HBK was fully cast - yay go me

Here she is as she came out of the mould with minimal clean up.

(Click to enlarge)

 

(Click to enlarge)

As you can see lots of crisp detail the legs can be posed to give a natural stance. There is articulation in torso/hip, shoulders and elbows.

Pricing will come later this week once I sit down and work out how much everything's cost me. I'll probably offer 5 at first then more at a later date (so i have time to paint one myself)

The CBT/MWO parts are almost there as you can see from today's progress.


I think it needs something on the rear probably a pipe of some sort. Just waiting on the putty to cure so i dont risk smudging it.

Other photos from today;
(Inside of the mould)
(Master stood next to the mould)

No comments:

Post a Comment