Wednesday 31 October 2012

We have a CBT arm

So I've got the CBT arm together. I've just put a primer coat on it to pick out any faults

It's not quite finished yet it needs cleaning up in places but all the details are there. (Ignore the white pin the real one sits flush in a recess but once its in its a devil to get out)


 Above you can see I drew heavily on the Mechwarrior Online hunchback for arm design inspiration.


The arm its self will be cast in 4 parts;
  • Bicep
  • Forearm
  • Hand
  • Under forearm laser
I'm still doing the math on what the HBK will retail at. I need to weigh the model to see how much resin it uses then work out what the materials has cost me. I do have a spread sheet for that but its finding the time and tbh I'm focused on finishing the CBT set.

If you like to register interest in a hunchback then let me know at:




No comments:

Post a Comment