Wednesday 13 March 2013

Raven and commando arms inbound

I just received a tracking number for the raven mech and the commando arms. I should be here tomorrow fingers crossed everything is right or at the very least the commando arms came out correct.

My plan was to pull an all nighter to get it cleaned up and moulds made models painted but I been down with flu for the last 5 days and counting every inch of my body is aching my son has the same thing which he gave it to grandma and now my wife's start to feel sick soooooo I'll aim to work as hard as I can to finish the commando post it up and work on the raven as and when.

Now excuse me I've got to go work out which end to point that the toilet first. :)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear the family is sick with the flu! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete