Wednesday 28 August 2013

Mechwarrior Online - Dragon


Mechwarrior Online - Dragon 
mwomercs.com
Scale: 1/60
Size: 19.5cm tall (to main mass)
Articulation free: Elbows, shoulders waist
Articulation glued: Ankles, Knees, Hips


Arms and legs detach from the main torso with a 90degree turn similar to the armorcast Atlas. Its been painted in default MWO red and given the shark mouth from the MWO concept art and I was asked to make it a look as if it had been on active duty. The red and the mech origin suited the Draconis Combine Sword of Light Brigade. 

(IMW Atlas for scale)


CMDO in 3rd person OMG OP!

It was very hard to let this one go (The DRGN-5N at the start of MWO open beta it was my main ride). Later today it should arrive at its new owners and take pride of place at PGI's front desk.

As always you can contact me using the email below. I tend to save emails up then tackle them all in one go as I can't always set enough time aside to field them as they come in. I should mention I did mean to answer a few this Monday but i got taken out with the flu (god bless toddlers and their germs) so I decided the couch was a better bet with a few episodes of "Space above and beyond".

6 comments:

  1. Good good and well painted.

    So whats the next project? do you accept requests? I'd love to see the Jagger or cataphract

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't take requests. Centurion is the next on the list.

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised no one on the MWO boards has posted about this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) its on my todo list but just after I finished it, building work started on my house which kind of turned everything into chaos for the last 7 weeks.

      Delete