Monday 21 December 2015

Lost a bunch of weeks to reallife

Hello

Any one waiting for news I sorry I lost a bunch of time to real life.

Long story short my eldest son (4years) was due to start school but admissions tried to deny his application. Frantic legal battle ensued to get it changed before the school cut off date. We won but it the only thing I focused on the last few weeks.

So as it stands I'm not much further. At some point this week I'll get some more photos up I did take some just now but they look a blurry dark mess.

Any way feels good to get to the end of the list. Off to the garage at some point to dust down and undercoat.



I've also done some admin I have some more shipping boxes (slightly bigger boxes this time too) so I can sort out my casts, see how many I have and if there is any extras left over.




No comments:

Post a Comment